|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Here is some info about the property :)
- Brand new house (3 months old) with all brand new furniture.
- I am a very clean & tidy 28 y/o female, working full time Monday to Friday.
- we have one male house mate who is fifo 3/1 roster
- I have created a nice new clean home to share
- There is a fully furnished room available to rent (note: bathroom & toilet are also used by other house mate when he is home & guests/visitors)
- There is also a study/gym room as well.
- There is a little entertaining area outside with a couch & table
- There is also a outdoor table for outside dinner parties.
- Foxtel is available in the main tv area (unless you want to change the channel pack, currently is ent & ent 2)
- there is no hard wired internet at the property at the moment as I am waiting for NBN to be available which I am told installation is starting in September 16, however these things always get pushed back so I would not rely on it being ready before Dec 16, at the moment I use a Optus dongle, however I don't use the Internet all that much, but at least if you did want your own Optus dongle you know that it will work at the house :)
- Backyard is secured & locked
- All rooms have locks
- All rooms have their own reverse cycle air conditioning & heating.
- Car bays are available on the street to park in or if you have a small car you can also park in the driveway
- New Private Estate, just off Great Eastern Highway, 5 min to the Airport, 10 mins to Casino, 15 mins to City or 15 mins to Swan Valley.
- House is less than a one minute walk down to the Swan River.
- Great walking track along the river or can also throw a line over and see what fish you can catch.
Any questions let me know!
We are looking for a chilled person to share the house with, I like to live a active & healthy life and my favourite thing to do is exercise or go walking with my friends or coffee catch ups and I don't mind the occasional outing or adventure.
New house mate must be a non smoker.
Thank you :)