|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
*we will be looking for a permanent person again after Christmas, we have a short term tenant staying with us at the moment, message us if you are keen to view, thanks :)*
Our house mate just moved out as he landed a amazing job up in the mines however it was residential, so we have one spare room now! he has moved out on the Friday 27th Nov, check room info in the details for availability of the room as it is being rented out on a short term and long term basis (however if short term then the add will stay online and the end date will be updated for availability).
Here is some info about the property :)
- Brand new house (12 months old) with all brand new furniture.
- There is a bus stop on Great Eastern Highway which is a short walk outside the estate.
- we have a female house mate 28 y/o (air hostess, flying in & out) in one room, plus my boyfriend 29 y/o (Auto Electrician, works 6 days a week) and myself (Office Manager, works Monday - Friday full time) in the other room.
- We have created a nice new clean home to share, its not by any means a party house, however for the occasional event we will have a few drinks before we go out.
- it is a non smoking house, also no pets
- There is a fully furnished room available to rent (note: bathroom & toilet are also used by other house mate when she is home & guests/visitors)
- the bedroom is black (leather like) furniture (photo to come shortly) with a queen bed, mattress, bed side tables, TV and tallboy, and built in mirror wardrobes.
- There is also a study/gym room as well.
- There is a little entertaining area outside with a couch & table
- There is also a outdoor table for outside dinner parties.
- Foxtel is available in the main tv area
- Current internet is Telstra ASDL, until NBN is available, looking at NBN in Feb 18 being installed.
- Backyard is secured & locked
- All rooms have individual locks with keys
- All rooms have their own reverse cycle air conditioning & heating.
- Car bay is available in the garage.
- New Private Estate, just off Great Eastern Highway, 5 min to the Airport, 10 mins to Casino, 15 mins to City or 15 mins to Swan Valley.
- House is less than a one minute walk down to the Swan River.
- Great walking track along the river or can also throw a line over and see what fish you can catch.
Any questions let me know!
We are looking for a chilled person to share the house with. We all get along really well and there has never been any issues or dramas, we are looking for someone to fit into the house no matter how long or short the stay.
New house mate must be a non smoker.
Thank you :)
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Great Eastern Hwy After Koojan Av||Close by|
|Great Eastern Hwy After Beverley Tce||~ 4 min walk|
|Great Eastern Hwy Before Beverley Tce||~ 4 min walk|
|Great Eastern Hwy Before Gt Eastern Hwy Bypass||~ 7 min walk|
|Great Eastern Hwy After Gt Eastern Hwy Bypass||~ 7 min walk|
|Big Max Lunch Bar||~ 3 min walk|
|Choppers Lunch Bar||~ 8 min walk|
|WA Continental Foods Pty Ltd||~ 16 min walk|
|South Guildford Lunchbox||~ 16 min walk|
|Billy T's||~ 16 min walk|
|Bassendean Fresh||~ 26 min walk|
|Coles||~ 27 min walk|