|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Bright and spacious double room complete with double built-ins, hardwood floor and celling fan. Perched on the top floor of a small recently renovated security block of only 4 apartments, this beautiful furnished home offers the ultimate combination of convenience and comfort with it's own private garden at the rear of the block.
Conveniently located in close proximity to Royal Randwick Shopping Village, University of NSW, Randwick Racecourse, Centennial Park and transport (bus stop to city located 40 metres away). There are a number of cafes and pubs within walking distance. You'll be sharing with one female professional.
- Open plan living room with high ornate ceilings
- Generous separate dining room
- Sleek light filled gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances (inc dishwasher)
- Chic designed bathroom with rain shower & ample storage
- Polished hardwood floors & black Karavagio light fittings throughout
- Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Large sunny private garden, perfect for summer bbq's and entertaining.
- Parking permit available with plenty of off street parking.
- Wifi internet
Hi, I'm Cassie and have only recently moved down from the Gold Coast QLD. I'm 36 years old, single and enjoy an easy going lifestyle. I work full time and my shift are pretty speratic so I'm not always home. I also have a dog Jessie, who is a female Jack Russell. She is friendly and always happy to see you. I enjoy a good laugh and don't take myself too serious. I'm looking for someone who is easy going, friendly and respectful of others. I've house shared before and made awesome friends from it, looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Cass