|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi Future Housemate!
We have an opening in our shared house for you in our amazing modern Queenslander right in the heart of New Farm. Our current housemate is moving down to Melbourne so you can start moving your stuff in on the 25th to take over the room on August 29th.
Rent: $170/pw plus bills and 4 weeks bond.
A little bit about the location:
- Located in the heart of New Farm, close to both The Valley and New Farm Park.
- 25 minute walk to the CBD along the river.
- Close to public transport so you'll have no problem getting around.
- Cinema, cafes, restaurants and bars all within 5 minutes’ walk so there is always something to do.
- Only a 10 minute walk to the James St dining precinct.
About the house:
- Split over two levels, with hardwood floors, high ceilings and a great breeze that runs throughout.
- The house has ducted air con that we switch on in the hottest days of summer.
- The house is fully furnished (different to the photos), apart from your room.
- Large living space with polished hardwood floors and a great kitchen with modern appliances that opens to the back deck and yard.
- We have a small garden that you can fill with some plants and herbs. We have tried basil and parsley so far :)
About your room:
- Your room is on the entry level of the house (seperate from the rest of the rooms) so it is definitely the quietest and a bit more private.
- The house is furnished but you will have to supply furniture for your own bedroom.
- It has a tiled floor and two windows so it is nice and cool in the heat of summer.
- You will be sharing a washroom with two girls with a seperate toilet. We like to keep these rooms tidy and clean.
If you're interested, please send a little bit of info about yourself and we will be in touch. At the moment we will be trying to schedule a few viewings of the room and a chance for you to meet us. If you have any questions feel free to email us and we will get back to you.
- The three of us (2 girls and a boy) all work full-time in professional positions and are pretty relaxed on the weekends. We have been known to have dinner parties but this is definitely not a party house.
- We are all pretty social with each other and share wine with a meal and a laugh, but also respect each others space. We all have our own interests: photography, netball, running, hiking, drones etc.