|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I am looking to rent out the third bedroom in my townhouse.
The following are the dot point details; please contact me for more information or to arrange a time to inspect:
• Internet is included in the rent.
• Rent is $180 per week
• Electricity is additional to the rent
• Bond is four weeks rent
• Room is unfurnished & has the ensuite bathroom
- The townhouse is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom property in a quiet street, in a small complex of six, located within easy walking distance of Maroochy River, Sunshine Plaza, tavern, private and public schools and a short drive to beaches, motorway and other attractions/amenities.
- I work part time in retail.
- The townhouse is fully furnished.
- The bedroom is the third bedroom of the house and is of a moderate size. With air conditioning and balcony.
- Apart from a built in wardrobe, the room is empty. (You would require your own bed, desk etc).
- The Bond is four weeks rent.
- The rent includes internet at no extra charge (300gb/mth plan with good internet speeds).
- Electricity isn’t included in the rent amount (the share would be 1/3 of each quarterly bill – which works out to be under $10 a week based on the bill history)
- My household is very easy going, friendly and laid back.
- My roommate is a university student studying Bachelor science. In his early 30’s.
- The landlord Cameron lives with his partner in the hinterland of the sunshine coast however as he works fulltime in Maroochydore. He keeps a single bed setup in the garage of the Townhouse for me to use on the odd occasion when required to stay on the coast for work.