|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A medium sized, single story house located in Florey, this place would be perfect for students or professionals who want to live close to Belconnen for work or study..
- Located close to Belconnen Westfield and the University of Canberra (< 10 mins drive to both)
- Close to bus stop and bike paths
- Three minutes walk away from Florey shops, which include a supermarket, hairdresser, pharmacy and numerous restaurants and take-aways
- Air-conditioned (heat and cool) living room
- Nice secluded outdoor patio area
- A BBQ out the back, a classic Aussie staple
- Small, but neat backyard that is perfect for summer
- Unlimited ADSL2 internet for an additional $20 a month
- Room includes a IKEA brand clothes rack and over the door hooks that can be used to store clothing
The house currently has two people, I'm a 26 year old law student who enjoys movies, geek culture and cooking; the other housemate is a 21 year old carpenter who works six days a week. We are both very clean, quiet and respectful of each other and our property, plus we are always good for a chat.
We are looking for a person who holds similar values to us and most importantly, is clean and respectful.