|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I would like to offer my spare bedroom for rent.
The unit is located in Moonee Ponds which is around 5 kilometres north of the cbd. Its a great location with all these amenities around 5 minutes walk away:
- Moonee Ponds train station (only 4 stops to the cbd)
- tram route 59 (only 15 minutes to the cbd)
- tram route 82 (which takes you to Highpoint shopping centre - one of melbournes biggest only 10 minutes ride away)
- the famous Queens Park
- Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and Kmart (great for everyday shopping)
- Puckle street shopping precinct with heaps of cafes, restaurants and bars
The flat was constructed in the 1980s so its older styles but comfortable. It comes fully furnished with unlimited internet.
I don't require a bond - just pay rent on a weekly basis. There is no minimum stay either.
I am a respectful and easy going male. Originally from Fiji but have lived in Australia since I was a child. I am able to get along with people from all different backgrounds and have shared my place with people from all over the world including North and South Americans, Asians, and Europeans. In my downtime I enjoy cooking and watching documentaries.