|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for a fellow USYD student to join us in our furnished house in Glebe!
- Close to USYD and is 3 mins walk from Sydney Light Rail, Buses 431, 433, 370 and 470.
- A few minutes walk to Harold Park Tramshed Shopping Centre. Now complete with supermarket, restaurants, cafes etc.
- Minutes walk from tons of restaurants and shops on Glebe Point Road
- Unlimited High Speed Internet
- We have a great back yard complete with large timber deck which is ideal for chillin~
- More photos of the place and other rooms are available on request!
We are all international students studying at USYD (bachelor of engineering, comm/law, education, design computing...). Everyone is respectable and friendly, the house is clean and is situated in a quiet neighbourhood and we need housemates to help us keep it that way.
We respect each others' space and are not big on holding parties/gatherings and very much prefer having group meals in the wonderful living room that we have.
I am personally a hygiene freak which means that the cleanliness of the house is always kept to a high standard.