|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
YOUR OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM - UTILITIES / INTERNET INCL - ON SYDNEY HARBOUR - MINS WALK TO FERRY AND BUS SERVICES.
Large double size room in a security complex with swimming pool, gardens and a beautiful location close to all main amenities and super east commuting to the city.
- Right on Sydney Harbour with Bridge views
- Mins walk to Bus and Ferry
- Approx 15mins commute to CBD via local ferry or bus
- Easy drive against traffic to north and western directions
- Currently furnished or can be left unfurnished to suit your needs
- Very large room enough for a queen size bed, side tables etc,,
- No Sharing bathrooms ! Comes with your own separate private bathroom with full size bath, shower and brand new modern basin.
(Queenbed, tallboy drawers and bedside tables can be included if required_
- Big main window, bright and airy
- Built-in wardrobe with shelves and hanging space
Fully furnished and equiped, included in the rent :
- ELECTRICITY & GAS (HOT WATER)
- UNLIMITED INTERNET
- NETFLIX / STAN etc...
OTHER FACILITY FEATURES:
- Security building with intercom
- Large living room and dining area with large dining table
- Separate office area for home office desk/chair
- Large open balcony with large Weber BBQ
- Internal laundry, dryer, washing machine, steam iron / ironing board
- Reverse Air conditioning - heating and cooling
- Some Storage Space in Garage area
- Large LCD TV
- Fridge, near new Miele stove/oven and dishwasher
- Elevator to ground floor for access to harbour side Picnic area/ gardens
- Large swimming pool
I have been living with flatmates for nearly 5 years. I'm a very friendly, clean, private and tidy male working as a professional in the IT industry. I travel a lot interstate, overseas and into the city where I mostly work.
Home rarely, maybe home 3 - 4 nights a week. Also love motorcycles and getting out on my bike when I can. I'm happy to share my unit with someone who likes being social and loves to talk, a social drinker and loves to laugh about life, or I'm happy to leave you in complete privacy to respect your world.
Please contact me at anytime and let me know if you would like to view the unit and location.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Bob Smith Reserve, Victoria Pl||~ 3 min walk|
|Victoria Rd after Wolseley St||~ 3 min walk|
|Hendricks Ave after The Esplanade||~ 3 min walk|
|Victoria Pl after Drummoyne Ave||~ 4 min walk|
|Victoria Pl opp Drummoyne Ave||~ 5 min walk|
|7-Eleven Drummoyne||~ 3 min walk|
|McDonald's||~ 10 min walk|
|Sushi Bar Suzuki||~ 11 min walk|
|Little Venice Pizzeria||~ 12 min walk|
|Yume Sushi||~ 12 min walk|
|IGA||~ 11 min walk|
|ALDI Drummoyne||~ 26 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 27 min walk|