|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
UTILITIES INCLUDED IN RENT !! A HIDDEN GEM RIGHT ON SYDNEY HARBOUR - Large double room with private bathroom available now.
A fantastic location with Sydney Harbour Bridge views, also great for people with a kayak, there is private ramp into Sydney Harbour.
Approx 15mins commute to CBD via local ferry or bus - easy drive against traffic north and west.
The room is very clean, large enough for a queen size bed and some drawers/cupboards, big main window, built-in wardrobe, can be furnished or left unfurnished. Comes with its own separate private bathroom with full size bath, shower and brand new modern basin.
The rest of the unit is fully furnished, included in the rent :
- ELECTRICITY & GAS (HOT WATER)
- UNLIMITED INTERNET
- NETFLIX / STAN etc...
- Security building with intercom
- Large living room and dining area with large dining table
- Separate office room for home office
- Large open balcony with large Weber BBQ
- Internal laundry with dryer, washing machine, steam iron / board
- Reverse Air conditioning - heating and cooling
- Some Storage Space in Garage area
- Large LCD TV
- Fridge, new Miele stove/oven and dishwasher
- Elevator to ground floor for access to harbour side Picnic area
- Large square swimming pool
I have been living with flatmates for nearly 5 years. I'm a very friendly, clean, private and tidy male working as a professional in the IT industry. I travel a lot interstate, overseas and into the city where I mostly work.
Home rarely, maybe home 3 - 4 nights a week. Also love motorcycles and getting out on my bike when I can. I'm happy to share my unit with someone who likes being social and loves to talk, a social drinker and loves to laugh about life, or I'm happy to leave you in complete privacy to respect your world.
Please contact me at anytime and let me know if you would like to view the unit and location.