|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Extra large bedroom, so much opportunity for activities!!
$155 includes bills (everything)
- 30 meters to bus stops
- 40 meters to the bottle shop
- 10 minutes walk to eighth ave cafes / train station
- air-conditioning in the lounge, gas heater in the second lounge.
- small paved space out the back.
- the room is 3.7m x 3.9m, high ceilings.
- look after the house and the shared things as if they are your own, if you break something unintentionally, take responsibility, don't be afraid to come to me to talk about something.
- clean up after your self (bathroom and kitchen)
- automate the rent payment so its in on time.
- some things are shared purchases like toilet paper and washing liquid, take in turns purchasing these things.
Clint - Architectural 3D artist, into cycling, gaming, movies.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Central Av Before East St||Close by|
|East St After Peninsula Rd||Close by|
|East St After Central Av||Close by|
|Central Av After View St||Close by|
|Central Av After Peninsula Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Pizza Parites||Close by|
|Juicy Italian Restaurant||Close by|
|Annies Wood Fired Pizza Trailer||~ 6 min walk|
|Anokha Indian Restaurant||~ 6 min walk|
|Mamalilli||~ 6 min walk|
|Spicy Touch||~ 6 min walk|
|Maylands IGA||~ 8 min walk|
|Dream India||~ 9 min walk|
|IGA X-Press||~ 10 min walk|
|Coles||~ 10 min walk|
|Maylands||~ 12 min walk|
|Mount Lawley||~ 20 min walk|
|Meltham||~ 25 min walk|