|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I am moving overseas so I'm looking for someone to move into my room, available from 3rd of September or before if needed.
- Great location, just 5 min walk from the West end ferry stop
- Bus stop for the 192 and 60 city glider, just in front of the house
- Typical queenslander house, all renovated in May 2016
- The room comes unfurnished but I am selling the furnitures for a nice price
- The house has a nice view on Brisbane river and a really nice backyard
- This room has its own bathroom (shower and toilets) and it's the only bedroom of the floor.
The price is 165$/week, 4 weeks bond are required plus 2 weeks rent.
All the other costs (internet, gaz, electricity, water are shared between 5 people).
You'll have international sharemates, from all over the world. One italian girl who works at UQ and studies, a brazilian guy who works in a coffee place, plays in a reggae band and studies, an aussie guy who studies engineering at UQ and works at Grilld and a Singaporean guy who is working as well! :)
We all love to watch movies together, going out, share food (a lot!), having a chat... but respect other people's privacy! We are like a family ;)