|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for someone to replace our current housemate who is moving out at the end of July. Our ideal housemate will be someone who is mature, reliable, sociable, not too loud and plans to stay at the place for longer term, preferably 1 year+
- Fast unlimited broadband Internet (90+mbps down /35+ mbps up). You can enjoy Youtube, Netflix without worrying about buffering or affected by usage of others.
- Room is not furnished but comes with a built in wardrobe.
- Washing machine, dryer, dish washer available in the apartment..
- Easy access to public transport. 10-15 minutes to CBD via trams (tram no.3/5/6/16/64/67/72).
- Public parks, restaurants, convenience stores are all within walking distance.
- Rent is $910 per month (around $210 per week) not including bills
- Bills such as electricity, Internet ,hot water, water are shared (80 to 150 per person per month depends on usage).
- Facilities in the building include swimming pool, tennis court, gym, BBQ Area.
- We do have a space for parking if you have a car. Just need to contribute extra 40 dollars/month to the bills.
- We are both male, working fulltime. I (Shane) work in Crown, on weekdays and most weekends. I normally finish works around 6 to 8 pm. Jo works in a law firm fulltime on normal office hour.
- I am an Malaysian Chinese, has been in Australia for more than 16 years. Jo is an Aussie from NSW
- We are busy with works most of the time. We spent our free time hanging out with friends, watching tv etc. I loves movies, interested varied from latest blockbusters, indie films to foreign language movies while Jo has an interest in sports,
- We are easy going, laid back and very respectful of each other space.
- We believe in communication. A lot of problems when living with other people can be easily avoided with a nice little friendly chat and reminder.