Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Seeking a housemate in a 3 bedrooms apartment. Looking for someone who is mature, reliable, sociable, not too loud and plans to stay at the place for longer term, preferably 1 year+
- Fast unlimited broadband Internet (90+mbps down /35+ mbps up). You can enjoy Youtube, Netflix without worrying about buffering or affected by usage of others.
- Room is not furnished but comes with a built in wardrobe.
- Washing machine, dryer, dish washer available in the apartment..
- Easy access to public transport. 10-15 minutes to CBD via trams (tram no.3/5/6/16/64/67/72).
- Public parks, restaurants, convenience stores are all within walking distance.
- Rent is $910 per month (around $210 per week) not including bills
- Bills such as electricity, Internet ,hot water, water are shared (80 to 150 per person per month depends on usage).
- Facilities in the building include swimming pool, tennis court, gym, BBQ Area.
- We are renting out our car space. Can take it back with notice if you need the off street parking. ( You just need to contribute extra 40 dollars/ month to the bills)
- We are both male, working fulltime. I (Shane) work in Crown, on weekdays and most weekends. I normally finish works around 6 to 8 pm. Nick works for a computer retailers fulltime on normal office hour.
- I has been in Australia for more than 15 years. Nick is an Aussie.
- We are busy with works most of the time. We spent our free time hanging out with friends, playing video games etc. Nick likes and plays music. I loves movies, interested varied from latest blockbusters, indie films to foreign language movies.
- We are easy going, laid back and very respectful of each other space.
- We believe in communication. A lot of problems when living with other people can be easily avoided with a nice little friendly chat and reminder.