|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Fast unlimited broadband Internet (90+mbps down /35+ mbps up). You can enjoy Youtube, Netflix without worrying about buffering or affected by usage of others.
- Room is not furnished but a double bed mattress and a big desk can be provided if needed. The room comes with a built in wardrobe.
- Washing machine, dryer, dish washer available in the apartment..
- Easy access to public transport. 10-15 minutes to CBD via trams (tram no.3/5/6/16/64/67/72).
- Public parks, restaurants, convenience stores are all within walking distance.
- Rent is $910 per month (around $210 per week) not including bills
- Bills such as electricity, fiber Internet ,hot water, water are shared (80 to 150 per person per month depends on usage).
- Facilities in the building include swimming pool, tennis court, gym, BBQ Area.
- We are renting out our car space. Can take it back with notice if you need the off street parking. ( You just need to contribute extra 40 dollars/ month to the bills)
- We are both male, working in Crown Casino. (20/mid 30). That means that we could be working on weekend and having day off mostly on weekday. I (Shane) mostly finish work around 6-8pm) and Sam could be working till late. He is respectful of others, don't make much noise when he is home from work.
- I am Malaysian Chinese and has been in Australia for more than 15 years. Sam is from Western Australia.
- We are mostly busy with works and spent our free time hanging out with friends, playing video games etc. I loves movies, interested from latest blockbusters, indie films to foreign language movies. Will be willing to accompany you to movies if you can't find anybody to go to cinemas with.
- We are easy going, laid back and very respectful of each other space.
- We believe in communication. A lot of problems when living with other people can be easily avoided with a nice little friendly chat and reminder.
- Our ideal house-mate will be somebody who is mature, reliable, sociable, not too loud and plans to stay at the place for longer term
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.