|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Large bedroom + your own bathroom + car spot in fully renovated house.
I’m looking for a house mate to share my beautiful home with me. The house is located in Seaforth (the next suburb over from Mosman) and is nice and close to the beach and a 20 minute bus ride from the city.
Send me a message and I'll send you through more pictures.
About the House
• The house is a gorgeous fully renovated 4 bedroom home.
• Upstairs is my bedroom & bathroom, my lounge room and a large balcony.
• Downstairs are 3 bedrooms, a lounge room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen & laundry.
• I am looking to rent out 1 of the downstairs bedrooms.
• The other 2 bedrooms are not being rented out.
• The house has polished hardwood floors throughout.
• Both of the bathrooms, the kitchen and the laundry are all brand new.
• House is fully furnished with all appliances (except your bedroom).
• Parking for 3 cars in the front (I will eventually have a car port installed but not yet).
• Backyard is small and a work in progress
About your Bedroom and Bathroom
• The layout of the house allows for a lot of privacy.
• I am upstairs, so during the week I really only go downstairs to use the kitchen.
• The biggest of the 3 downstairs bedrooms is yours (3.4m by 4.2m).
• Room easily fits queen bed + bedside tables + TV etc.
• The downstairs bathroom is yours. Fully renovated – bath, shower, toilet, mirror etc.
Amenities etc. nearby
• F45 and a great coffee shop are about 300 mtrs down the road.
• Bus stop with express city bus is 350 mtrs down the road (buses to city every 5 mins in peak).
• 5 minute walk to Seaforth Hub – cafes, mini mart, bus interchange.
• 10 minute walk to the spit bridge.
• 2 minute drive to Clontarf beach.
• Balgowlah Stocklands is a 5 minute drive.
• I’m a female working professional (lawyer) in my late 20s.
• I have a French bulldog – the dog stays outside when I’m not home but sleeps inside.
• I love a glass of wine and a catch up after work. I also love to cook.
• I like keeping fit.
• I’m quiet during the week, but like having a few friends over for dinner etc. on the weekends.
• I respect other’s privacy and space, but also enjoy the occasional after work catch up/dinner.
• I’m pretty laid back and love a good laugh!
• I would prefer to live with a female in a similar age bracket. Will consider a guy though.
• Sorry – no couples or travellers/backpackers.
• Would prefer someone who’s looking for something long term.
• Similar interests/lifestyle would be great
Rent, Outgoings, Bond
• Rent is $375 per week.
• Bills are split (water and electricity).
• I have a work phone/internet etc. but you are welcome to arrange those services if required.
• I have someone take care of mowing the back lawn (I cover this cost).
• I don’t have a cleaner (so you must be able to clean up after yourself).
• Bond is 4 week’s rent.
• 4 weeks’ notice required if you plan to move out please.