|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A nice room for rent in the suburb of Auchenflower.
I am moving out but sorry to be leaving this place! A great location near the Brisbane river edge, 2 min to train station, short walk to the Regatta and to Milton. Lived with a really nice flatmate, really cruisy lifestyle, I was always coming and going and doing my own thing.
• Unfurnished except a wardrobe
• Will fit a double bed
• Air Con
• Internal laundry – washing machine and dryer
• Nice kitchen with a dishwasher and most everything you’ll need
• Storage space that will fit a bike and other things
• Nice bathroom
• 2 minute walk to the Auchenflower train station
• Very short walk to Milton Road for the bus
• 15 – 20 min walk to Toowong Shopping centre
• $135 + Bills about $16 per week
Hi, preferred person is female, age 20’s to early 30’s. The place is great for workers, close to the city. Great location for someone who bikes or has no car. Accesses to the universities as well. The preferred person would also be friendly and up for a chat.
I’m in art and admin and I like to cook.
If this all sounds great, get in contact.