|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a housemate to take the 3rd room in our new 3 bedroom apartment. Move in date is the 27th of August.
The appartment has:
• 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 car spaces
• A spacious modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and integrated dishwasher with plenty of storage
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Balcony with stunning city views
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
• Security intercom system and secure building access
• Double security carpsaces
• Exclusive gym and pool access included in free of charge
Hey I'm James, a 24 year old professional who works in management and recently finished a law degree. I've just been accepted for a new lease with my mate James at an apartment in Waterloo. We're looking for one other person to move in with us on the 27th of August.
We both generally work pretty long hours during the week but try to make the most of weekends by getting out and about cycling, going to the gym etc during the day. We also don't mind having a few sneaky drinks at home or heading out to bars in the evening.
We both like to live an active lifestyle, enjoy sports (pretty much anything except baseball) and love music (pretty much anything except country).
We're clean, respectful and appreciate personal space, but also enjoy hanging out and having a chat. Ideally looking for a like minded. If you think I'd fit the bill just send me a message and we can have a chat and work something out.
Cheers, James and James