Private room with own bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Bedroom available in a bright, modern, open plan two-bedroom apartment. The complex is just over a year old and the apartment is immaculate, low-maintenance, flooded with light from the ceiling-floor glass windows. The apartment spills out onto the large balcony overlooking Rosebery.
Located a 2 minute walk away from Rosebery’s best restaurants, bars and café’s (including Blackstar, Archie Rose and Messina), the complex hosts a private leafy courtyard and BBQ area, with a massive park and café attached.
The apartment has a bus stop located right out the front (20 minutes to the city), is a 15 minute walk away from Greensquare train station and, if you drive, is only 2 minutes to East Village shopping centre and about 10 minutes to the Sydney CBD.
Your bedroom is large with windows running along the northern wall, has direct access to the balcony and has loads of storage with a mirrored built-in wardrobe. The room can easily fit a queen sized bed, bedside tables and a tv-unit - and has Wi-Fi-access. You will also have exclusive use of the apartment’s main bathroom.
- Large bright bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and direct balcony access
- Exclusive use of main bathroom (it’s 100% yours)
- Spacious kitchen and living area spilling out onto the large balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and ample storage
- European laundry with washing machine, sink and dryer
- Ducted air-conditioning in all rooms (hot and cold, but rarely used as apartment is well insulated)
- Video security intercom and secure swipe lift access
- Bus stop out the front, ten minute walk to Greensquare train station, 2 minute drive to East Village Shopping Centre
Hey – my name’s Ryan, I’m 26 and I’m a project manager. I’ve been in the apartment for just over 6 months and I love the area.
I’m looking for someone around 25-33 who’s relaxed and reliable, has a stable job and cleans up after themselves (seriously). Couples or smokers (of any variety) won’t be considered, and those who party a lot probably won’t be a great fit.
I have terrible taste in music and TV and spend way too much time watching Netflix. I really enjoy the gym, so you’ll be free of me for a few hours every night. My primary skills are opening yelling at the TV during QandA and falling over (seriously, zero coordination). Game of Thrones banter thrown in for no extra charge.
If you think the apartment and I are a match for you, click the “Send a message to Ryan” box, tell me a bit about yourself and let’s see how we go!