|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This is a 3 bedroom house in the heart of Darlighurst! Surrounded by bars and cafes, with less than a 5 minute walk to oxford St, and a quick walk or bus to the CBD. Great walking distance to Central Station and close to Surry Hills Woolworths! This house couldn't be in a better location. The house has a great flow with main living areas downstairs and separate bedrooms for everyone upstairs.
- Freshly painted double story terrace house
- All the furniture is BRAND NEW
- Unlimited ADSL wifi
- Separate dining area, lounge and reading room
- Bathrooms located both downstairs and upstairs
- Huge kitchen with gas stove, oven and dishwasher.
- This bedroom is HUGE
- Furnished with a queen bed, two bedside tables, wardrobe + set of drawers
- Bed furnished with pillows + quilt
- Ton of window light through it's own sun room
- Private door into the upstairs bathroom
We are a friendly, mid-20's gay couple. Both working full time; Andreas is an IT consultant and Tom is a fashion photographer. We have moved to Darlinghurst to enjoy this beautiful area and all its perks! We LOVE cooking and throwing dinner parties - we are fun and sociable and are looking to mingle with our future housemates.
Couples for the queen bedroom welcome at $450. We are looking for sociable, friendly and clean people. Someone who loves a cider, mixing with the other housemates and BOARD GAME NIGHTS! We want clean, house-proud individuals but someone who wont take life too seriously! :)
Looking for housemates ASAP!