|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This is a 3 bedroom house in the heart of Darlighurst! Surrounded by bars and cafes, with less than a 5 minute walk to oxford St, and a quick walk or bus to the CBD. Great walking distance to Central Station and close to Surry Hills Woolworths! This house couldn't be in a better location. The house has a great flow with main living areas downstairs and separate bedrooms for everyone upstairs.
- Freshly painted double story terrace house
- All the furniture is BRAND NEW
- Unlimited ADSL wifi
- Separate dining area, lounge and reading room
- Bathrooms located both downstairs and upstairs
- Huge kitchen with gas stove, oven and dishwasher.
- Private room
- Furnished with a King single bed, 1 bedside table + clothes rack
- Bed furnished with pillows + blankets
- Ton of window light
- ALL BILLS included in the price :)
We are 2 young professionals looking for a like-minded 3rd. Tom (24) is a full time fashion photographer, and Leona (18) is a marketing major. We love to watch movies on weeknights and both enjoy heading out to the bars + cafe's Surry Hills has to offer!
We LOVE cooking and throwing dinner parties - we are fun and sociable and are looking to mingle with our future housemate.
We are looking for a sociable, friendly and clean person. Someone who loves a cider, mixing with the other housemates and BOARD GAME NIGHTS! We want clean, house-proud individuals but someone who wont take life too seriously! :)
Looking to move in on the 9th Jan 2017.