|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This is a 3 bedroom house in the heart of Darlighurst! Surrounded by bars and cafes, with less than a 5 minute walk to oxford St, and a quick walk or bus to the CBD. Great walking distance to Central Station and close to Surry Hills Woolworths! This house couldn't be in a better location. The house has a great flow with main living areas downstairs and separate bedrooms for everyone upstairs.
- Freshly painted double story terrace house
- All the furniture is BRAND NEW
- Unlimited ADSL wifi
- Separate dining area, lounge and reading room
- Bathrooms located both downstairs and upstairs
- Huge kitchen with gas stove, oven and dishwasher.
- Private room
- Furnished with a King Single bed, bedside table and clothes rack
- Bed furnished with pillows + blankets
- Ton of window light
- ALL BILLS included in the price :)
We are 2 young professionals (not a couple) looking for a like-minded 3rd. Tom (25) works full-time in hotel management, and Charlotte (25) is a Personal Assistant who has just moved here from the UK. We love to watch movies on weeknights and both enjoy heading out to the bars + cafe's Surry Hills has to offer!
We LOVE cooking and throwing dinner parties - we are fun and sociable and are looking to mingle with our future housemate/s.
**No couples sorry**
**Short Term & Long Term stay welcome**
We are looking for someone sociable, friendly and clean. Someone who loves a cheeky cider, mixing with the other housemates and BOARD GAME NIGHTS! We want a clean, house-proud individual but someone who wants to have a bit of fun! :)
Looking to move in on the 27th June 2017.