|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Welcome to our lovely three bedroom, two bathroom apartment in leafy Lane Cove North! It is bright, airy and clean and is close to transport around Sydney
Recently renovated apartment, in an awesome location.
We have two spare rooms and we are planning to rent out 1 room on a long term basis.
King size bed. Also in the room you will have inbuilt wardrobe with mirror doors and two bedside tables with lamps.
Lane Cove North is a very safe area abundant in parkland and yet is only 15 minute from the CBD. Lane Cove Village is only a 10 to 15 minute walk away and Chatswood is a 20-25 minute walk away and both have numerous shops and fabulous restaurants.
The apartment is large, clean, quiet and airy and the room is fresh and light. Everyone remarks that the bed is very comfy and cozy to sleep in.
The room is furnished; however, if you prefer your own furniture that is fine as well.
1) Utilities are included in cost no additional fee
2) Internet included in cost no additional fee
3) House is fully equipped / furnished.
4) Full access to the kitchen, laundry and living areas. The BBQ is available for use as well.
5) We live on the second floor and there is an elevator in the building.
6) Amenities are included (like dish soap, dish washer tablets, all other cleaning supplies, toilet paper, napkins, laundry powder, all house hold appliances, stationary/office supplies like paper and printer, etc.).
7) If any other furniture or amenities are needed, we are happy to discuss it.
8) We are both used to living with other people; sharing living space. We are both considerate and sensitive to other people’s needs.
9) Good location. 15 min walk to Lane Cove Interchange / shopping centre, Chatswood Station / shopping centre, Artarmon Station and 15 min drive to CBD.
10) Quite and green location.
11) The room has an attached ensuite bathroom which will be your private bathroom. The apartment has a separate main bathroom and a separate internal laundry room, making it very convenient for sharing.
Price is 420 (including all of the above) for a single. There will need to be a deposit of 2 weeks rent upon moving in, but this will be refunded when you move out (less any damages and unpaid rent, if any)
No parking is available in the building, though there is generally street parking about.
About us, we are a busy, quiet and friendly couple, happy to share a meal or a glass of wine once in a while.
Please feel free to write us a message and we can give you more information and/or arrange for you to have a look at the place.
We are a young couple, looking for someone long term or temporary to share our home with. I work full-time and my partner works from home.