Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Central to cafes, fashionable boutiques, cinemas, and restaurants. Only a short stroll to Sydney's CBD and a 60 second walk to Oxford Street/Crown Street. Less than ten minutes walk from Woolworths and Coles.
- Recently painted three-story terrace house, furniture all recently acquired
- Spacious living room with a three-seater lounge and a larger sofa bed, large TV and mirror
- Updated bathroom, internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Quiet sitting room with working gas fireplace, separate study and storage room
- Exposed sandstone walls, polished timber floors, private sunny courtyard with access to an alley exit (convenient for cyclists)
- Separate dining area, lounge and reading room
- Decent sized kitchen with gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave and toaster oven
- The house has an internet plan of 1000 Gb/month, at $69 monthly. Utilities are roughly $40 every two months. We have other communal appliances which we split the cost of.
- Ample space for two people; high ceilings
- Adjoining study that looks onto the street
- Built in clothes hanger
- Semi-furnished: Balinese chest of drawers, Queen bed-frame, bookshelf
We live busy and mostly independent lives - one of us is a chemistry PhD at UNSW, the other a final year law student at UNSW going into management consulting next year - but are also friendly and social. We’re clean and enjoy video games and gym
Couples preferred but individuals also welcome; individuals pay $370 a week, couples $440 together per week. We are looking for sociable, friendly and clean people.
Looking for housemates ASAP as I'm moving to Boston at the end of August. The room will be available August 30, but we’re flexible and happy to discuss an earlier date at your convenience.