Private room with own bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Convenience is key in this place.
- 12 minute walk to Chadstone Shopping Centre
- Less than a minute walk to Hughesdale train station
- 30 seconds from the 767 bus stop, taking you either to Southland or Deakin University
- Street parking
- Next to a beautiful, well-kempt park
- Convenience stores, pizza, gym, & cafes all within a 5 minute walk from our door
- Apartment is already furnished, room & bathroom will be a clean slate, however
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Washing machine
We're a couple, looking for a respectful, responsible, neat and considerate individual to move into our awesome second bedroom that'll be available in October.
We're 23 & 26 years old, both studying at Deakin University, and both work either full or part time. We rarely party, and appreciate a quiet work environment. We each are very active people-swimming, cycling, running, yoga, and the gym whenever we get a chance. Although we don't expect the same levels of intensity from our future housemate, we do appreciate an active person who isn't in their room 24/7.
We have a shy, small black cat named Calypso, and you'll need to be ok with saying a quick hello to her every so often :)
I won't put too much of a description online, as we'd ultimately like to get to know you in person before you move in. The internet is a strange place.