|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
PRIVATE ROOM available in a 3 bedroom apartment in Woolloomooloo from end of May. Ideal for anyone that works in the city, it's only a 10min walk to Martin Place. Living areas are furnished, bedroom is not furnished although I could sell my wardrobe/bed to you. The room is small (2.8 x 3m) but still fits a double bed and small desk. You'd need to go on the lease, which ends at the beginning of October but could always renew (we've lived there for 3 years).
- Great Location, Close to transport. 30 metres to the Finger Wharf and water's edge, 10 minute walk to CBD. Moments to The Domain, Royal Botanic Gardens and Andrew 'Boy' Charlton pool
- Air conditioning in living area and 3 bedrooms
- Easy modern living includes lounge with gas fire and surround sound speakers
- Bi-folds open to central decked and sun soaked courtyard with built-in barbecue and comfortable cushioned lounge seats
- Well appointed gourmet kitchen with stainless gas cook top, deep fryer, dishwasher, fridge & freezer
- Modern bathroom with separate spa bath and shower, guest powder room
- Air conditioning throughout, video intercom, surround sound, alarm system
- A large compliment of utensils and cutlery is provided.
If this all sounds like home to you, send me a text or ring me for a chat. Thanks :)
No couples please
*note - in the floorplan image it's Bed 3/Study
Very friendly flatmates, all professionals.