|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Queen-sized, fully furnished, bright and sunny bedroom just off Chapel Street! Available for 3 months only while I head off overseas for some travelling. I'm looking for someone courteous, kind and cool to take my room while I'm gone.
- Built-in robes and reverse-cycle air con. Nice and spacious and sunny :)
- $793 p.c.m
- Rent paid on the 28th of every month.
- Bond $800
- 15 mins walk to St Kilda Beach
- 3 levels - plenty of space :)
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Floorboards/carpet throughout
- Dish washer because nobody got time for dat ;)
- Big balcony with BBQ
- HUGE ASS flat screen TV with HDMI so you can hook your laptop up and watch Netflix in wide screen glory!
- Yes we have Wi-Fi... come on, it's 2016
- Spitting distance from cafes, service station, convenience store, Aldi, Chapel Street, trams, PCYC, and close to nice restaurants, bars, Yo-Chi, yoga studios....pretty much everything.
- If you don’t like animals, this won’t be the house for you. I have two cats who will be staying while I'm gone, one of who is incredibly affectionate and will be your best friend, whether you like it or not.
- Employed in some capacity.
- Not a smoker.
- Courteous, kind and really cool. This isn’t a mad party house.
- Somewhere around 25-30-years-old.
- Down with cats!
- Pretty good with paying bills on time.
Keen to check out the rooms? Send me a PM telling me about yourself and what’s on your Spotify Weekly Discovery mix. One sentence enquiries won’t be answered - please give me something to go on!
While I'm gone, you'll be sharing the house with:
Alex, 27, social media manager.
Saxon, 29, retail gun.
Both are really chill, social and cool to hang out with!
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.