|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Queen-sized, fully furnished, bright and sunny bedroom just off Chapel Street! Available for 3 months only while I head off overseas for some travelling. I'm looking for someone courteous, kind and cool to take my room while I'm gone.
- Built-in robes and reverse-cycle air con. Nice and spacious and sunny :)
- $793 p.c.m
- Rent paid on the 28th of every month.
- Bond $800
- 15 mins walk to St Kilda Beach
- 3 levels - plenty of space :)
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Floorboards/carpet throughout
- Dish washer because nobody got time for dat ;)
- Big balcony with BBQ
- HUGE ASS flat screen TV with HDMI so you can hook your laptop up and watch Netflix in wide screen glory!
- Yes we have Wi-Fi... come on, it's 2016
- Spitting distance from cafes, service station, convenience store, Aldi, Chapel Street, trams, PCYC, and close to nice restaurants, bars, Yo-Chi, yoga studios....pretty much everything.
- If you don’t like animals, this won’t be the house for you. I have two cats who will be staying while I'm gone, one of who is incredibly affectionate and will be your best friend, whether you like it or not.
- Employed in some capacity.
- Not a smoker.
- Courteous, kind and really cool. This isn’t a mad party house.
- Somewhere around 25-30-years-old.
- Down with cats!
- Pretty good with paying bills on time.
Keen to check out the rooms? Send me a PM telling me about yourself and what’s on your Spotify Weekly Discovery mix. One sentence enquiries won’t be answered - please give me something to go on!
While I'm gone, you'll be sharing the house with:
Alex, 27, social media manager.
Saxon, 29, retail gun.
Both are really chill, social and cool to hang out with!