|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Best share living in Newcastle. Great size double bed room includes all expenses, & fully furnished. Big, Quiet, Fully Renovated home with very high ceilings with private off-street parking. Central to everywhere in Newcastle.
- Good size room with quality double bed, Handy IKEA desk with magnetic whiteboard and stationary drawers, desk chair, wall fan⁄lights & massive wardrobe with shelves, hanging space and drawers. Very clean & reasonably quiet (is on main road but has thick acoustic window glass so you wouldn't know!) and extensively renovated home with quality furnishings & security screens on all windows and doors. All you need is yourself as everything is provided and organized for you.
- $180 per week (pw) rent is for single occupancy which includes approx. $30-40 per week in expenses!!.
- All expenses are included in rent. This includes fortnightly cleaning of shared areas, all lawn maintenance, unlimited wifi, and standard utility bills.
- House is fully furnished with 2 big living areas to spread out, with big LED LCD HD TVs (one large TV in a media room - perfect for watching movies with HDMI to connect up your laptop), a big 8 seater dining table & outdoor entertainment on the covered deck, massive kitchen with big fridge & massive corner pantry. Two bathrooms with 2 toilets - means you share a bathroom with only 1 other person! Your own personal shelves are labeled & organised so no one will steal your food or think your stuff is theirs!
- House is solid brick so is pretty constant temperature all year (very cool in summer) - and has been fully renovated for your ultimate comfort and security. Security screens on all windows and doors for your safety and bedroom doors are key locked. Very clean and modern, non smoking and no pets.
- Easy access and safe off street vehicle storage. Parking is available off street in front of the house. Some storage of small items is available under the house upon request from the landlord.
Note: 4 weeks rent as bond & 2 weeks in advance ($1080) required prior to move in & 3 month minimum stay
- Landlord lives one suburb away so ensures the house is well maintained and any internet, hot water or appliance problems are fixed ASAP.
- Share with friendly & considerate housemates aged 22-28 - 1 females and 2 males who are all super friendly/tidy and work full time. Looking for a friendly & considerate housemate.