|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Feb 8, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- all bills are included in the rent prices.
- 100m from Brisbane River.
- access to UQ via Eleanor Schonell Bridge.
- toilet is separate from the bathroom.
- quiet street.
- large backyard.
- dishwasher and washing machine provided.
- easy access to public transport including bus, train, ferry.
My boyfriend and I have just moved into a gorgeous house in yeronga, one street back from the Brisbane river. We are 18 and 19 years old and full time students at UQ and Tafe. We would prefer if our new housemates were around our age (18-25). We enjoy spending time with our housemates although we are very respectful each other's space. We have a 10 month old puppy named Barry who lives outside and always loves to play. Please message us asap if you are interested in the rooms!