|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- all bills are included in the rent price.
- 100m from Brisbane River.
- access to UQ via Eleanor Schonell Bridge.
- quiet street.
- large backyard.
- dishwasher and washing machine provided.
- bed and wardrobe provided, but can be removed if you have your own.
- easy access to public transport including bus, train, ferry.
My boyfriend and I have moved into a gorgeous house in yeronga, one street back from the Brisbane river. We are 19 years old, full time students at UQ and part time workers. We would prefer if our new housemate was around our age (18-25). We enjoy spending time with our housemates although we are very respectful of space. We have a 1 year old dog named Barry who lives outside and always loves to play. Please message us asap if you are interested in the room!