|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- all bills are included in the rent price.
- 100m from Brisbane River.
- access to UQ via Eleanor Schonell Bridge.
- toilet is separate from the bathroom.
- quiet street.
- large backyard.
- dishwasher and washing machine provided.
- easy access to public transport including bus, train, ferry.
My boyfriend, my best friend and I have just moved into a gorgeous house in yeronga, one street back from the Brisbane river. We are 18 and 19 years old and full time students at UQ and Tafe. We would prefer if our new housemate was around our age (18-25). We enjoy spending time together although we are very respectful each other's space. We have two puppies named Barry and Walter which live outside and always love to play. Please message us asap if you are interested in the room!