|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 1 year|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
• Large bedroom with large windows
• BIR with mirrors and plenty of storage space
• TV connection port
• Heating/cooling, as well as a ceiling fan
• Off street parking
• Shared kitchen and bathroom
• Shared living room with plants and chilled out garden space with a
small vegie patch.
This room rental is in an ideal location in a quiet neighbourhood. Close to:
• Bayswater Station (15min walk / 3min drive) and buses,
• Local supermarkets (Woolworths, Coles and Aldi),
• Great restaurants and cafes only a 5min walk away,
• Dandenong Creek bike path,
• Knox City Shopping Centre and Eastlink.
• Yoga Studio, Op Shops, Officeworks, and Medical Clinic and more.
I am a teacher and artist, who enjoys living a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. I am interested in the arts, languages, cooking, gardening, yoga, foreign films and the outdoors. I am currently making raw food slices and wanting to learn the guitar.
I am looking for someone who is independent, tidy and values a healthy, active lifestyle.