|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 1 year|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
• Large bedroom with large windows
• BIR with mirrors and plenty of storage space
• TV connection port
• Heating/cooling, as well as a ceiling fan
• Off street parking
• Shared kitchen and bathroom
• Shared living room with plants and chilled out garden space with a
small vegie patch.
This room rental is in an ideal location in a quiet neighbourhood. Close to:
• Bayswater Station (15min walk / 3min drive) and buses,
• Local supermarkets (Woolworths, Coles and Aldi),
• Great restaurants and cafes only a 5min walk away,
• Dandenong Creek bike path,
• Knox City Shopping Centre and Eastlink.
• Yoga Studio, Op Shops, Officeworks, and Medical Clinic and more.
I am a teacher and artist, who enjoys living a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. I am interested in the arts, languages, cooking, gardening, yoga, foreign films and the outdoors. I am currently making raw food slices and wanting to learn the guitar.
I am looking for someone who is independent, tidy and values a healthy, active lifestyle.
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.