|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This is legit a once in a lifetime opportunity to live in the best house you will ever possibly get the chance of living in ever. Yep, I am not just saying that, the photos definitely speak for themselves.
Our housemates (couple) are moving out so we have big shoes to fill!!
The room is suited for a couple because of the price but we are open to a lavish individual taking the room for themselves.
We are definitely looking for the RIGHT couple/person to move in and not just anyone.
We were super lucky to get the lease and we are never letting go!!
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
1 X HUGE Master Bedroom (unfurnished)
Walk in Robe
Loft Space (storage or hangout/chill area)
Split System Aircon/Heating
The place is an absolutely massive 2 bedroom Warehouse conversion with all the mod cons.
- Located in-between Gipps st and Johnston st right near Hoddle st.
- 5 minute walk to Smith st/Gertrude St/Johnston st
- Plenty of super close local breweries/cafes/bars - Allpress/Eddy’s/Rupert on Rupert/Le Bonton
- 30 second walk to Collingwood Train Station (For reals)
- 10 min walk to Victoria street and all the Pho you could want
- 2 min walk to Bunnings Collingwood
- Fully furnished apartment
- Stainless Steel Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher and big Fridge
- Coffee Pod Machine with Free pods (from my work)
- Home Cinema
- High Speed Internet
- Awesome Heating/Cooling
- Huge open plan living/kitchen/dining/work area
- High Ceilings
- Great Lighting and Good Natural Daylight
- 14 seater Dining Room table
- Outdoor Smokers Area/Balcony with Clothesline
- Crazy Roof views
- Huge shared bathroom with good water pressure
- 8kg Washing Machine and Dryer
- Did i mention we have a BALL PIT…..
- Garage and ample on street parking
- Lots of storage
- Literally one of only two houses on the street (super secluded)
Bedroom is empty and unfurnished
Prefered Move in date: near the end of August. (Negotiable)
Rent Per Week:
$212 each - Couple ($925 per month each)
$424 - Single ($1850 per month)
- Would consider a cheaper rate to hire as a studio space (only)
One Month's Rent and One months Bond is required.
All bills are split evenly.
I challenge you to find a better place to live in Collingwood, especially for the price!
Please only PM me if you’re serious and we can arrange a time to meet with you
WHO WE ARE:
You will be living with me Jai - 26 years old and my girlfriend Pickles (Olivia) - 25 years old. We both love to party on the weekends, usually keen to have a few mates round but are pretty chill during the week and are usually pretty busy. We both have fulltime jobs Monday - Friday. I Work for myself and Pickles works at a furniture company. Pickles and I are a bit creative so would love to live with like minded people.. You'll find we are a super friendly and easy going but also like to keep things neat and are respectful of each other, bills and rent get paid on time and everyone contributes to cleaning.
WHO YOU ARE:
- We are looking for awesome humans who are social, can adult and are sharehouse trained.
- Preferably Creative and outgoing that we can bounce off
- Likes their alone time but loves to get out and about - (no bedroom hermits)
**Regular Cigarette smokers need not apply**