|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Looking for a happy, easy to get along with housemate aged between 19- 28
- close to the city
- large back deck which looks onto garden filled with trees (doesnt feel like living in a city)
- Room fits double bed, desk and wardrobe. Has a seeling fan, aircon and a small window.
- close to public transport buses and trains
- Need someone clean and can respect others belongings.
- Water included in rent
- House does need some furniture as they belong to the house mate who is leaving.
- Plenty of undercover storage under the house for home gym, bikes etc
- Two 20 year old Chiropractic students
- both with regular income
- Both keep the house tidy.
- Both pretty chilled, friendly and happy people
1 works in the city during the day , and is out most week nights rock climbing or keeping fit. Is up early in the morning and stays up late at night studying. Is usually around on the weekend, chilling, studying or will be doing something outdoors. Does enjoy catching up and socializing with house mates however is usually quite busy.
1 works nights, usually till midnight throughout the week and on weekends. Is either at uni, studying at home or at the gym. Does enjoy catching up with housemates.
Both do enjoy the occasional night out and drinks with friends at home but does not happen every weekend.
If you have any questions or think you would like to be our new roomie just swing me a message and we can catch up for coffee or show you our beautiful tree house