|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We have unfurnished room for rent in our beautiful house in Brunswick.
Our house is located close to Moreland and Sydney Rd, and just a 5 minute walk to Moreland Station, and the number 8 and 19 trams
We have a generous backyard with a neat front yard which can be enjoyed from our patio. Nice kitchen, cute laundry, spacious living room and dining room, and lastly a big outside shed for storage.
The rent for the room is $600 p/m + $17 internet and bills are split.
we are 2 columbians (Juan 33 and Juli 32 ) and an aussie (Jose 29 ) in Bilingual household in Brunny, we work/study during the week and like to unwind on the weekends. pretty chilled out household we're looking for someone (female preferred) to move into a room thats free on the 27th of august. below is the criteria we would like in a flatmate if you come close send us message.
* female preferred 25yrs + ...male flatmate will be considered if they have a ps4... and fifa... ;)
* working regularly or studying full time is fine
* no backpackers, travellers welcome if staying over 6 months
*speaks Spanish or just cool with it would be great
*house trained, we like to keep the place clean nothing crazy just clean so someone that does their part would be tops
* we're looking for a chiller but no pothead (no cheech nor chong) , open minded but not a PC crusader ( you know who you are) ... and no club rats (Revs once or twice a year acceptable)
* must love beer, wine, BBQ's and Manu chao
*most importantly we're looking for someone friendly that wants hang out and partake in household shenanigans.
if this sounds like you please message.