|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 year to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We’re two relaxed, creative kinda ladies looking for a guy to move into our Fitzroy flat by the **13th September**. This isn't a party house but a nice vibe, great music taste and friends dropping in are totally welcome.
- in your 30's (or thereabouts)
- looking for something long term
- respectful and considerate
- able to pay bills
- tidy but not OCD
- laid back but not lazy
- mature but not serious
Your room is medium sized with decent storage space and will come unfurnished.
- Supreme location — walk to the CBD, Fitzroy Gardens or Carlton in less than half an hour
- Cute little balcony
- Separate toilet and bathroom (good for mornings rushing to work)
- Close to trams: 96, 86 and 11
- Carlton Gardens is about a 3 min walk as is Brunswick Street, and about 10 minutes to Gertrude St or Smith St
- Rent: $782, Internet $60 and electricity about $100 per quarter – bills are split 3 ways
Deb's second favourite biscuit is the Scotch Finger biscuit – a classic. She likes to cook and go out to eat and enjoys a wander around Fitzroy.
Going out for breakfast is number one. She’s an old soul who should've been born in the 70s.
Our current housemate is moving in with his girlfriend and taking most things with him so if you've got a lounge, tv, fridge and bedroom bits n pieces, bring them along with you.
Get in touch if you think you'd be a good fit and READ THE AD!
(or if you've got all the things we need to make the house furnished ;D)
We'd love to meet you.