|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Great atmosphere in a brand new two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located at the heart of Southbank.
Lease ends early January so you will taking on the remainder of the lease. However if both housemate are happily getting along, why not renew?
* 5 minutes to Crown Casino;
* Less than a 10 minute walk to Flinders Street station, CBD, Exhibition Hall, Southgate, DFO, parks;
* Shops, cafes, tram stops, restaurants, Southgate, all within 5-10 minute walk;
* 10 minute walk to South Melbourne Market;
* 10 minute drive to beaches.
* Apartment is fully furnished;
* Your room will be unfurnished;
* Room is medium sized with built in wardrobe has full sized mirror panels;
* Room has beautiful floor to ceiling windows outlooks CBD;
* Own bathroom (you will have the main, large bathroom);
* Secure parking spot within building;
* Modern open plan living area;
* Swimming Pool;
* 24 x 7 Manned Concierge;
* Outdoor BBQ area;
* City view
RENT & BILLS
* $300 weekly and payable 4 weeks in advance ($1304 per month)
* $25 month for Internet
* Water, electricity and gas approx. $60 per month
*Bond is 4 weeks of rent
The apartment is described as above and in the photos (what you see what you get), but if you are keen to inspect just shoot a message and I can arrange. The room will be available now.
WHO YOU'LL LIVE WITH.
Bree will be moving due to work, hence you will be living with Rachel (me).
I'm 26 year old professional female working 8:30am-6pm. I like to (try to) keep fit and active so am pretty busy during weeknight's. As I work long hours, I love my weekend, so I'm pretty busy coming in and out of the apartment.
Saying all this, I do appreciate the occasional wine & movie night in.
You must like dogs! I have a very small dog named Coco, he's a Schnoodle (Maltese Shitzu x Toy Poodle). He's extremely well behaved, lives in my room and is kept in his secure dog crate when I'm not home.
I'm pretty easy going, love a good wine and a movie, and am looking for a very considerate, clean and tidy professional of a similar age to share this beautiful brand new apartment.