|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for 1 female who is friendly and neat to share the master room (2 single beds and own bathroom inside). You will share one room with a girl who is studying at UQ.
- the apartment is located in Cordelia Street, South Brisbane
1 min walk to bus stop
5 mins walk to cultural centre station and south brisbane station
5 mins walk to the museum, art gallery and state library
5 mins walk to Coles
15 mins walk to the city
- the apartment is fully furnished so you can grab your baggage and move in directly
- 145/per week includes all bills.
- toilet papers, laundry liquids, cooking oil, salt and pepper are also provided.
- 2 weeks deposit / 2 weeks notice
The room will be available on 27th of August.
You are really welcome to inspect the apartment.
We are international students and backpackers who are friendly to get along with and enthusiastic to make new friends in various countries.