|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Fully Furnished Apt in Great location
Hi, I'm looking for a flatmate to share my fully furnished apartment in Southbank with 1 other.
- Cost covers all amenities including room rent, electricity, water/gas, fast and unlimited broadband, access to pool, gym, golf net and bbq area. (Temporary close due to maintenance)
- Apartment is very spacious and kept tidy
- Master bed room with queen bed and your own bathroom
- Very large mirrored built in robe
- All furniture available and appliances are available (refer to the photos)
- The location is great. The apartment is located in a secured complex on a quiet street near botanical gardens. It is close to everything: South Melbourne market and the city are a 10 min walk away, IGA across the street, St kilda road trams a 2 min walk away.
I'm looking for a mature, professional female flatmate preferably
I am a 34 years old male professional working part time temporarily.
I usually like to keep it quiet during the week though I'm also pretty chill and want you to feel at home. There is another share mate that is also male professional working full time. He is very friendly and keeps the place very clean.
If you're working full time and want an apartment in a great location, please contact me and arrange for an inspection.