|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I have 2 x Furnished bedrooms available with single bed, desk with
shelves, large chest of drawers and wardrobe. Can provide an
unfurnished room if necessary.
- $150 per week plus bills. $650 $650 bond. Internet is $20 per month.
Gas, water and electricity are usually between $15-$30 per month each.
- House is fully furnished, including all appliances and fully
functioning kitchen. You are welcome to use all of the kitchen
equipment, appliances, furniture, etc.
- Washing machine and large outdoor hills hoist, as well as space
indoors and clothes horse for cooler days.
- A weekly cleaning roster and cooking rooster (once per week each)
that are usually adhered to, with exceptions for very busy times.
- Bus stop at the top of the street that goes to the city, Doncaster
shopping town. (302,304) Trams and buses within a 10min walk (multiple
lines) that go to various other locations.
- 5 min walk to local corner IGA and shopping strip.
-10 min walk to coles and second shopping strip.
- 1 min walk to very large park (McCauly Park) and running tracks.
- 5 min walk to swimming pool/gym complex/sports stadium.
- Very large back garden complete with veggie patch, bike storage
areas, shed and grass to picnic on/hang out during summer.
- House has gas heating and air conditioning.
- It is an old house and is a little creaky (just some of the
floorboards) but is well maintained by the landlord upon request, full
of good books, art, musical instruments, a craft cupboard, a toy
corner for kids who might visit, good cooking, and good hopefully good
people, who might like to share a meal or a glass of wine
- I would like housemates who are kind, considerate of others,
relaxed, who value community, who are willing to compromise & work
around each other's schedules when need be, live graciously with
others (accepting of each others faults, being encouraging) and who
has had some experience living in share houses/can cope with others'
different opinions and live peacefully together with a positive
I'm 29 years old, studying and working part
time. I enjoy cooking, gardening, jazz music, and am studying
psychology at Melbourne Uni. I am also very much into the arts and
music, and looking for like minded, community orientated people to
share a 3 bedroom home in Balwyn North. Seeking 2 flatmates between
25-45 years old, students or workers, male or female.