Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Gorgeous house in quiet well presented street in Rothwell.
* Share with one friendly, easy going, respectful 30yo female
* Freshly painted, partly renovated, brand new top of the range flooring will be laid end of March
* Kitchen with stainless appliances, electric cooktop, fan forced oven, dishwasher
* Large bathroom, large shower and triple mirrored vanity, laundry facilities in bathroom, separate toilet
* 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two bedrooms have new remote control ceiling fans
* Bright, breezy with lovely views
* Good amount of storage space available, shared single garage with remote entry
* Ready to decorate and add your own touch!
* The rear yard has brand new turf, fencing and currently underway is a lovely tropical garden.
* Rent includes reasonable power and water usage. Unlimited ADSL2 Wi-Fi
2 weeks rent in advance and 2 weeks for bond (lodged with RTA). References may also be required.
$160 - Bedroom, big enough for a queen bed and beside table. Shared usage of 3rd room
$180 - Exclusive use of two bedrooms
*** House is currently furnished except for bedroom (can be arranged if required) ****
Must be ok with pets as we have a small female pug however she stays outside and downstairs so would not occupy your area unless you'd like her too
We are looking for flatmates who are happy to socialise with us, we are fun, friendly and easy going. As we are owner occupiers of the property we would appreciate having someone who is neat and tidy, respectful of others and the property, and employed. Pets are ok as long as they have scales or feathers ;)
Fun, creative, enjoying making custom furniture, gardening, enjoy music (big variety), camping, kayaking, gym and pugs :)