|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Gorgeous house in quiet well presented street in Rothwell.
* One person to share upstairs level of 3brm home with one friendly, easy going, clean and respectful 24yo female (Student/Hospitality )and 29yo male (Paramedic) - Non couple
* Painted white, renovated, beautiful brand new plush dark grey carpet and new floorboards
* Kitchen with stainless appliances, electric cooktop, fan forced oven, dishwasher
* Large bathroom, large shower and triple mirrored vanity, laundry facilities in bathroom with Bosch front loader washing machine, separate toilet
* Bedroom has built in wardrobe (double size)
* Shared linen cupboard (lots of room)
* Bright, breezy and quiet with lovely tree top views
* Reasonable amount of storage space available, shared single garage with remote entry
* The rear yard has new turf, new fencing and a lovely tropical garden.
* 6 burner BBQ and outdoor area
* Use of ASKO heat pump dryer
* Rent includes reasonable power and water usage. Unlimited ADSL2 Wi-Fi
2 weeks rent in advance and 2 weeks for bond (lodged with RTA). References may also be required.
Main bedroom -
$165 - single
$185 - Couple
*** House is fully furnished except for bedroom which can be arranged for an additional $30pw****
Must be ok with pets as we have a small female pug however she stays outside and downstairs so would not occupy your area unless you'd like her too :)
We are looking for flatmates who are happy to socialise with us, we are fun, friendly and easy going. As we are owner occupiers we would appreciate having someone who is neat and tidy, respectful of others and the property, and employed.
We are fun, social, active and respectful of each others space. Each person generally works different hours so it's very rare everyone is home at the same time :)