|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 2 weeks|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
You can rent my room for 9 days. It's a shared room, so it would be perfect if you're two friends or a couple. But no worries, you can also stay there if you're just one:)
The location (La Trobe St) is perfect: our flat is in the free tram zone, so you don't have to pay for using trams.
- just two min to walk to the State Library/ RMIT
- you can also use my bike for free
- a full equipped kitchen: toaster, dishwasher, mixer, oven, rice cooker, microwave
- a full equipped bathroom: bathtube, washing machine, dryer, hairdryer
- bathroom and toilette are seperated
- and 4 other really nice flatemates from all over the world:)
You also can stay just for one/some nights.
My flatemates who are here at that time are two guys from Chile, one guy from Indonesien and a girl from Japan.
Almost everybody is studying here. You'll have a lot of fun together because everybody is friendly, open-minded and communicative.
If you've any questions just text me:)