|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I just moved into this great townhouse with 3 bedrooms. The home is effortlessly close to everything you could need. Within an incredibly short stroll are numerous shops - the shopping complex, supermarket, post office, cafes and several bus stops. You dont need a car to live here!
- CBD: 10’ drive or less than 15’ by bus/train (bus every 5’ mins);
- Bus stop and train station is 400m away: 390,345,343, 372 .etc. so many!
- Coles & BWS: 260m
- Restaurants (Nandos, Dominos, Sushi, Grilld etc): 5’ walk
- 1' walk to Spencer park
- QUT Kelvin Grove: 5’ bus; QUT Brisbane: 20’ bus
- UQ: 30’ bus
- Single room with built in wardrobe
- Fully furnished
- Electricity (except for AC use), gas, water, unlimited internet, furniture, gardening
LEASE PERIOD: minimum 4 months
I graduated from UQ and currently work as a paralegal. I'm 30 years old, cool and fun to hang out with. I enjoy quite moments as well as sharing meals and drinks with housemates every once in a while.
On a scale out of 10 of being a neat freak, I'm a 7. I'd greatly appreciate tidy and considerate housemates.
Look forward to hearing from you :)