|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
GREAT ROOM IN THE VALLEY (closer to Spring Hill)
Free from 19 November.
The house gets a lot of sunlight and has great charm. Fitted with wooden floors, high ceilings fans and air conditioning. As a bonus we have friendly neighbors and a very good landlord. It's great to live here!
- Unfurnished, fill it with your style and make it your own - Double-bed or a queen bed will fits in perfectly
- Built-in cupboard with 2 large sliding mirror doors
- Ceiling fan for those hot days
- 2 Large beautiful arched windows for those who love sunlight
- Wooden floors
The house is in Spring Hill/Fortitude Valley. Close enough to the cafes, restaurants, bars etc. but far enough to get peace of mind and rest. You’ll forget you live so close to everything you could ever want!
• The Valley train station is just one block away
• There is a bus stop right out side the house. Super convenient.
• comes with a parking spot
Everything is within walking distance to cafes, restaurants, gyms, bars, Victoria Park golf course, bikeways, swimming pool, tennis courts, the Story Bridge, ATMs etc. and just a 20 minute walk to the city. We have a wicked coffee shop on the block too :)
Bond is flat $500 (once off)
Rent $200/week includes internet
Electricity bill divided by 3 every quarter
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal person is someone who can gel with us. Brings a bit of warmth and easy going but is still responsible.
• Clean and tidy
• Easy going and friendly
• Professional and employed
• Male or Female – doesn’t matter
• Straight or gay – doesn’t matter
Drop us a line if you want to see our place. Cheers Drew and Mario
We’re both fit healthy simple guys and we both enjoy a tidy home. Some nights we enjoy a glass of wine, watch TV at the end of the day to relax. We're away most weekends with friends at the beach, where the good life is :)
Drop us a line and say hello - who knows we could be best mates soon :)
Drew and Mario