|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Big rooms (apx. 4m x 3.5m) furnished with queen bed, large wardrobe and desk.
- Air conditioning for every room
- New furniture and great quality carpet
- Walking distance to the beach
- Close to train station 26 minutes to the city (Time-wise this is one of the closest beach locations to the city)
- Walking distance to Brighton beach restaurants and jetty
- Closest beach location to Flinders University right next to bus stop and train station.
- Washing machine, dryer.
- Dish washer, big fridge and freezer and all high quality kitchen utensils.
- leather sofa, leather chairs, and a big screen TV.
- Place is renovated recently, so everything is new.
Bill are about $25 per week added to the rent. This includes unlimited high speed internet, electricity gas and water.
Landlord has allowed me to review applications to ensure compatibility. I am looking for compatible flatmates, students or full time employed, age 20-30, very neat, social and with an active lifestyle. Please message me with a little about yourself and your lifestyle.
Make an application by messaging here. I respond fairly quickly. You can also contact me by text or call.
There is three of us at the moment, Pouya, Ash and Marisa.
We are neat, friendly and have very active lifestyles. We enjoy a good chat over food and wine.
I like traveling with my car, and I always welcome easy going people who would join me for short trips over weekends. My hobbies include acting (improvisation theater), dancing, gym, table tennis and short trips to places with nice views.
Ash is an Enlgish school teacher on work holiday visa looking to explore Australia.
Marisa is a program manager working in the city and enjoys good food and wine.
Creating a enjoyable living experience,
It is incredibly important for us to find a housemate who would enjoy spending time together, like a 'second family'. We all cook (when we're in the mood) so I do enjoy casual dinner parties with the family. At the same time, good communication, respect for everyone's privacy and peace of mind is incredibly important for us in a house.