|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
[Available for inspection in January]
- Big rooms (apx. 4m x 3.5m) furnished with queen bed, large wardrobe and desk.
- Air conditioning for every room
- New furniture and great quality carpet
- Walking distance to the beach
- Close to train station 26 minutes to the city (Time-wise this is one of the closest beach locations to the city)
- Walking distance to Brighton beach restaurants and jetty
- Closest beach location to Flinders University right next to bus stop and train station.
- Washing machine, dryer.
- Dish washer, big fridge and freezer and all high quality kitchen utensils.
- leather sofa, leather chairs, and a big screen TV.
- Place is renovated recently, so everything is new.
Bill are about $25 per week added to the rent. This includes unlimited high speed internet, electricity gas and water. So total rent would be 150 rent + 25 bills.
Landlord has allowed me to review applications to ensure compatibility. I am looking for compatible flatmates. Essential criteria:
- students, full time employed or travellers.
- age 20-28
- able to make sure common spaces are always kept clean and tidy
We prefer a housemate who is outgoing and has an active lifestyle. Please message me with a little about yourself and your lifestyle.
Make an application by messaging here. I respond fairly quickly. You can also contact me by text or call. We're keen of meeting you in person before we decide to live together.
Our awesome housemate Ash is leaving so we're sad that we have to find a replacement. There is three of us at the moment, Pouya, Katie and Marisa.
We are neat, casual, friendly and have very active lifestyles. We enjoy a good chat over food and wine.
Pouya is quite friendly and outgoing. He enjoys nature and traveling and is always open to include others in his activities. His hobbies include acting (improvisation theater), dancing, gym, table tennis and short trips to places with nice views.
Marisa is a program manager working in the city and enjoys good food and wine. She's quite easy going and she loves nothing more than traveling and seeing new places.
Katie just graduated as a speech pathologist and she is full time employed. She enjoys good food and wine. Nicest person you can ever meet.
Creating a enjoyable living experience,
It is incredibly important for us to find a housemate who would enjoy spending time together, like a 'second family'. We all cook (when we're in the mood) so I do enjoy casual dinner parties with the family. At the same time, good communication, respect for everyone's privacy and peace of mind is incredibly important for us in a house.