|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Own bedroom with own bathroom and built-in wardrobe available in a clean, quiet and cosy unit.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and huge balcony with city views.
- carpeted, aircon, optic fiber internet.
- Appliances include expresso coffee machine, bullet blender, washing machine, etc.
- Secure condominium with locked garage for storage or bicycle.
- The room is furnished but can be unfurnished if you prefer.
- Quiet street, yet near the heart of West End.
- Walk 2 minutes to the library and a city cycle station.
- 5 minutes walk to bus stop Zone 1 (bus 199 to the City/Valley run every 5-10 minutes in general. Bus 60 is 10 min away and run 24h on weekends).
- Near numerous restaurants, cafes, 7-11, Coles and Aldi, Boundary St Market, etc.
- 18 min pleasant walk to the Cultural Centre. 25 min walk to the City or (10 min by bike).
You will be sharing the flat with me:
I am a 32-year-old friendly, gentle and quiet part-time professional (psychologist). I am very respectful of other's space and like to have time on my own, but don't mind an occasional glass of wine and a good chat, yet I keep a healthy and balanced lifestyle and rarely drink. I love cultural exchange and to learn new languages (trying to learn Japanese now). I love cooking but keep the place clean and tidy and want to find someone that likes that too. I will respect your space and will expect the same from you. I am open-minded, mature and responsible and looking for a flatmate likeminded.
Please contact via SMS or email, thanks!