|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Mar 6, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Spacious bedroom with own bathroom and built-in wardrobe available in a clean, quiet and cosy unit.
Two friends can share the room for 130$ each.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and huge balcony with city views.
- carpeted, aircon, optic fiber internet.
- Appliances include expresso coffee machine, bullet blender, washing machine, etc.
- Secure condominium with locked garage for storage or bicycle.
- The room is furnished but can be unfurnished if you prefer I don’t smoke, but you can do it in the balcony.
- Quiet street, yet near the heart of West End.
- Walk 2 minutes to the library and a city cycle station.
- 5 minutes walk to bus stop Zone 1 or 2 (bus 199 to the City/Valley every 5-10 minutes in general. Buses run 24h on weekends).
- Near numerous restaurants, cafes, 7-11, Coles and Aldi, Boundary St Market, etc.
- 18 min pleasant walk to the Cultural Centre. 25 min walk to the City or (10 min by bike).
You will be sharing the flat with me:
I am a 31-year-old friendly, kind and quiet part-time professional (psychologist). I am very respectful of other's space and like to have time on my own, but don't mind an occasional glass of wine and a good chat, yet I keep a healthy and balanced lifestyle and rarely drink. I love cultural exchange and to learn new languages (trying to learn Japanese now). I love cooking but keep the place clean and tidy and want to find someone that likes that too. I will respect your space and will expect the same from you. I am open-minded, mature and responsible and looking for a flatmate(s) likeminded.
Please contact via SMS or email, thanks!
|Sussex Street Hail 'n' Ride||Close by|
|Boundary at Granville Street Hail 'n' Ride||Close by|
|Brighton at Franklin Street Hail 'n' Ride||Close by|
|Boundary near Vulture Street Hail 'n' Ride||Close by|
|Boundary at Whynot Street Hail 'n' Ride||~ 4 min walk|
|Vulture Street Hail 'n' Ride||~ 4 min walk|
|Vulture St at West End, stop 7||~ 4 min walk|
|Brighton Road Hail 'n' Ride||~ 5 min walk|
|Boundary St at West End, stop 7||~ 5 min walk|
|Boundary near Bristol Street Hail 'n' Ride||~ 5 min walk|
|Vulture St at Cambridge Street, stop 8||~ 6 min walk|
|Get Vegan with Jadda - Food Stand||Close by|
|Donini's Pizza West End||Close by|
|Hope Street Cafe||Close by|
|Domino's Pizza West End||Close by|
|The Coffee Club - West End||~ 3 min walk|
|Minh's Bakery||~ 3 min walk|
|Oriental Salad||~ 3 min walk|
|Metro Espresso & Catering||~ 3 min walk|
|Top In Town West End Indian Restaurant & Takeaway||~ 4 min walk|
|Burger Urge||~ 4 min walk|
|Sushi Station||~ 4 min walk|
|Swiss Gourmets Delicatessen||~ 5 min walk|
|Lenos Fruit Shop||~ 6 min walk|
|Nibbles Convenience Store||~ 9 min walk|
|Just Earth||~ 9 min walk|
|Spice Merchants of Aussie India||~ 12 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 13 min walk|
|The Cruelty Free Shop Brisbane||~ 14 min walk|
|Parkway Display Point of Sale Displays Ltd||~ 14 min walk|
|7-Eleven Southbank Tafe||~ 14 min walk|
|ALDI West End||~ 15 min walk|
|Market saturday||~ 15 min walk|
|IGA South Brisbane||~ 16 min walk|
|Griffith University, QLD Conservatorium||~ 14 min walk|
|Griffith University, South Bank QCA||~ 20 min walk|
|The University of Queensland, St Lucia||~ 26 min walk|
|QUT Gardens Point||~ 29 min walk|
|South Bank||~ 17 min walk|
|South Brisbane||~ 18 min walk|
|Auchenflower||~ 29 min walk|
|Milton||~ 29 min walk|