|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Brand new , spacious townhouse in the heart of Morningside.
We just moved in last weekend and are looking for a fourth housemate.
About the house itself:
• Very spacious – internal 112 sqm, external 71 sqm,
• High 2.7 m to 3 m ceilings
• North facing patio
• Indoor/outdoor lifestyle living
• Stone benchtops to kitchens and bathrooms
• Ilve appliances - gas cooktop (gas is free of charge), dishwasher, oven & rangehood
• Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• Intercom to secure pedestrian gate at Beverley St frontage
• 150 m to Morningside Central shops, café, gym, Coles, Woolworths, Colmslie Hotel
• 2.6 km to Oxford St
We are looking for a fourth housemate to join us in our new household.
A bit about ourselves:
Andrew (25) working full-time as Contract administrator in Construction
Avissa (28) studying Social Work and working part-time
Jess (27) studying Journalism/ Politics and working part-time
We are looking preferably for a male housemate. All of us like the outdoors, we enjoy climbing, yoga and going to the markets together. We enjoy spending time together and having dinners with friends on the weekend but at the same time respect each others own space. We like to keep the house tidy and clean to make it a comfortable home for everyone.
If this sound like what your looking for send us a message.