|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
A great opportunity to rent a recently renovated homely house in the serene picturesque suburb of Earlwood.
Includes all bills, except for water.
The house has 4 rooms and two large lounge rooms.
Would suit a couple. The house is furnished except for the bedrooms. If you need it unfurnished we can discuss this.
Main features of the house are 2 modern bathrooms (one includes large jet spa), 2 living rooms, modern granite gas kitchen, air-conditioning and large timber deck.
- House has 2 entrances off the street. One entrance into the lounge room and another into a bedroom. It was used for an office in the past.
- Plenty of on street parking available in safe street.
- Large park adjacent house & Cook river 2 min walk away which has a nice meandering walk the picturesque river sides
- 1 min walk from bus stop
- 10min walk to Canterbury train station, 20mins from Sydney CBD
- Does include utilities
- Gas heaters and Air Conditioners
- Smoking okay but outside house only
- Available now
** I need to store some things in one of the rooms.
*** There is a granny flat on the side of the house which is used by a retiree. He does not access the house.
Please email or call if you have any questions or would like to see the place.