|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 week|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
*** SHORT TERM: Month of September ONLY ***
I'm traveling for the month of September, so my room in all its glory is on offer.
The available room is the master bedroom facing the street. Included are:
- PRIVATE balcony
- bed and nightstand with lamp
- desk with quad-HD monitor
- wi-fi (router is in the room, so no signal problems!)
- dresser & wardrobe
Darlington is Sydney's best hidden neighborhood! Our house is 1min from Sydney University and 4min to Redfern Station, which has trains to anywhere. A short walk will take you to Chippendale (3min), Newtown (10min), Glebe (10min), and UTS (10min). Two blocks away is Abercrombie Road with a handful of local cafes (go to Tripod) and restaurants.
Great for travelers and visiting academics at Sydney University.
Hi! I'm a postdoctoral researcher in quantum physics at Macquarie University. I grew up on sunshine in the American Southwest, so Sydney is just like home...aside from its incredible beaches.
Our household is super laid back. The flatmates are:
- Andrea, a 31-year-old Italian guy from a small town near Brescia. He's finishing a PhD in experimental physics at Macquarie University. Lively, talkative, likes to cook...pasta :)
- Charlotte, a 26-year-old New Zealander from Auckland, working on her Masters in Architecture at Sydney University.
We hang out, drink coffee and/or wine depending on the day.