|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 12, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
-Top(second)floor of the unit block. There are only 6 other units.
- Your bedroom is about 3m x 3m and has a built-in wardrobe. You can easy fit a queen sized mattress plus other furniture.
-Your bedroom has its on large bathroom with a shower/bath and toilet.
-The room can be be offered semi furnished or unfurnished.
- Walking distance to Prince Charles Hospital (500meters) and public transport.
- Short drive to Westfield Chermside and other supermarkets.
-Unit is already fully furnished as well as both balconies.
- Full reverse cycle Air-con throughout the apartment.
- My preference is for somebody in their twenties or early thirties, working or at least studying full time. Guy or girl, no couples, no pets, no smoking.
I'm hoping for someone who is reasonably neat and honest. I'm a pretty easy going person. I don't do a lot of entertaining but you are more then welcome too.
$220 P/W. Which includes unlimited internet. Water and Electricity bills spilt evenly. BOND $440 (2 weeks rent).