|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Cute house in Huntingalde, close to Monash Uni Clayton, train (15 min walk), bus(5 mins) and only 10 mins on the train to Monash Caulfield
Shops on Huntingdale high street or further up more shops at Oakleigh (restaurants, cafes, bars, late night spots and supermarket)
Beautiful large backyard growing garlic, oranges, figs, olives, oregano, mint and more!
Monthly Rent is: $464
Bills are split evenly when they arrive (water, gas, power & internet)
- Internet is $17.50 each and it's unlimited
- Water comes every three months, usually between $20-$30 each
- Gas paid every month, between $15-$30 each
- Power paid every month, $10-$20 each
We have three girls living at the house, all studying and working
1. Rebecca, 23, Studying journalism, likes baking, embroidery and satirical cross-stitching
2. Chloe, 22, Studying Creative writing, publishing and editing at Melbourne, likes reading,dogs and chips (Baked and fried)
3. Rhiannon - Working full time loves makeup, fashion, traveling, Mexican food and pjs!
We each clean up after ourselves and try to keep communal spaces clean.
We hang out out together and go to gigs, Uni night at Monash on occasion (the Nott) and go to the movies quite a bit
We are relaxed about having friends (and partners) over, and try to be respectful of noise