|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hey potential housemate,
I am looking for someone to take over my room in an awesome, beautiful house with three wonderful housemates in Brunswick. I will be sadly leaving the abode on the 1st of September so looking for someone to come in either before or on that date.
The house ticks many boxes and you will not be disappointed!
- 5 minute walk from the heart of Sydney Rd and 19 Tram stop
- 15 minute walk from Brunswick train station
- Lots of delicious cafes and activities to do close by
- Full heating and air conditioning for the cold winter nights and hot summer days
- Bed and drawers if you would like to use them
- Top quality house mates
- Sorry guys no pets allowed in this house
- Also as it is only a four person lease we are unable to house couples
I will be uploading more photos tomorrow but please feel free to message me if you would like to come check the place out
Currently living here are two guys (Ollie and Pat). Ollie is Australian and studies full time and is completing his masters in Project Management. Pat is half Kiwi and half Swedish and has just completed his studies and is working as a part time labourer. Rose has just made the jump across the ditch from New Zealand and is working in Hospo. These guys are super friendly and easy to get along with and are always up for a good time and looking for a friendly, down to earth male or female to join the clan.
They like to keep a clean and respectful home whilst also not being afraid to live in it :)