|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
CITY LIVING - FURNISHED DOUBLE ROOM, WITH BALCONEY, IN REDFERN HERITAGE TERRACE*
"Redhills" is a small personalized recently renovated and well maintained 2 Storey Victorian Heritage Terrace situated in cosmopolitan Redfern - with its array of cafes, pubs, shops , parks and restaurants!
20 Minutes Walk From Central Station.
* Generous Interiors providing a spacious layout
* 2 Storied Victorian Terrace
* Terrace only accommodates 5 Bedrooms
* 2 Shared Bathrooms are cleaned weekly
* Well Equipped Kitchen
* Outdoor Seating
* Informal Lounge Area for relaxing
* Free WIFI throughout building
* Ample Bedroom Wardrobe Space
* External Rear Backyard
* Laundry with free use of Washing Machine
* Walk -to - everything location with city and suburb bus and rail links close by
* Individual Security Door Entry Lock
* Common Areas Cleaned weekly
* Young, Friendly, Responsible and Quiet Housemates
* Walk to Central Train Station/CBD/Hyde Park
* Excellent Bus Links to CBD and Suburbs
*Close by are Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park, Centennial Parklands,
* Eastern Suburbs Attractions include Randwick Racecourse, Bondi/Coogee Beaches
* Coastal walks along Pacific Beaches and Sydney Harbour.
* Shopping, Dining and Entertaining abound nearby
*Great pubs and cafes close by
There are NO EXTRA COSTS - ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN TARIFF. .
(Regret house is not suitable for children).
The Following Room is available:-
GENEROUS SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FRONT CLOSED BALCONEY–
Available from 3rd September - $400 (Weekly Rate per Room)
Our Minimum stay is THREE MONTHS with a refundable THREE Week’s Security Deposit.
There is no maximum period of stay – however Three Week Notice is required to vacate after the initial 3 months..
"Redhills”Terrace is located at:
SOUTH DOWLING STREET
I am organized, friendly & out going. I take seriously the needs & concerns of others. I would truly like flatmates to enjoy their stay at my home.
The existing flatmates are from various parts of the world – Australia, Holland, Columbia & Italy. They are all respectful, friendly & quiet when required.
I am seeking a similar type of person to fit into the harmony of the house.