|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- 10-15 minutes walk to UQ, no traffic jam, no parking issues, no suffering from public transport... no worry and no hurry to get up early...
- or you might want to get up early, as there are two big balconies with wonderful view from St Lucia to City, so you can practice Yoga or Taichi during the sun rise...
- the roof place was designed for BBQ and beer time! Come and have a look!
- ideal for partying of course! But no noisy parties please, as this is a quiet neighborhood...
- fully furnished with FULLY brand-new furniture and appliances!
- internet included. Unlimited broadband! Unlimited local calls!
- water included. If the cap is met, however, surcharge needs to be split.
- electricity to be split.
- private bathroom and toilet? Of course, you have yours, I have mine.
- regular shopping during weekends? You can have free rides, as I'm gonna buy a car.
- having a car? No worries. Parking place is plenty in this residence.
- want long-term stay? Renewable in February.
- Any more questions? Contact me.
I’m a computer scientist in my 30s, easy going and friendly, looking for a responsible, kind and profession/education focused flatmate to share this great place.