PERFECT HOUSE SHARE!!
We are looking for a housemate to share our gorgeous light filled Art Deco house with!
It is in a convenient location for transport, with the ferry being a 10 minute walk away to Old Cremorne Point and a bus stop to the city right outside the front.
Both Sam and I work quite a lot so you'll get the house to yourself more often than not if you like your own space AND you’ll get to enjoy these lovely features!
- 3 double bedrooms with BIW and extra study nook
- 2 full bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, 4 plate gas stove with glass splash backs, internal washing machine and dryer
- Open plan lounge with 85 inch LG Smart TV, FREE FOXTEL, large balcony
- Large communal backyard complete with Hills Hoist
- polished floors, timer shutters, high pattern ceilings
- 2 blocks from cafes and shops
- furniture available for purchase in room. Bed frame, wardrobe, bedside table, clothes drawers and clothes rack.
Happy to negotiate secured car spot also.
If you’d like to arrange an ispection, please feel free to get in touch :)
Sam -32 yrs old...works as the Rugby journalist for Fox Sports. You'll hardly see him as he is always busy working and watching games. Has lived in the house for two years and takes the bedroom with the ensuite.
Charlotte - 32 years old - works in the city as a Sales & Marketing Manager. I am very in to my fitness and going to the gym. Quiet in the week and like to socialise and have a few glasses of wine at the weekend.
This is a professional house share - both Sam and I have shared a house for over 2 years :)