|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
What we like about the place:
• Summer is Amazing
• Proximity to Mona Vale Beach (1km)
• Proximity nice Cafe's & Restaurants
• Proximity to amenities such as Shopping Centres (Coles/Woolworths/Dan Murphy's) & Gyms etc.
• Proximity to L90 Bus Stop (200m)
• Relaxed Atmosphere, both within the Neighbourhood & Unit block
• Underground Parking (Free)
• On-Street Parking, with decent availability (Free)
• Your Own Bathroom (Shower, Bath & Toilet)
• Garage Space
• Nespresso Coffee Machine!
• Free Netflix
About the Rental setup:
• $280 + Bills (Gas & Elec.) for Single (Internet Included)
• $320 + Bills (Gas & Elec.) for Couples (Internet Included)
We’re Tara and Danny, a couple originally Melbourne who have been in Sydney for over a year. Our current Housemate is due to leave on Sunday 18/10/2016 and we’re searching for a third or fourth person (possibly another couple) to join us in our humble abode.
A little bit about us:
Tara: Tara is a 26-year-old Dietitian working at a hospital on the Northern Beaches. I’m easy-going and friendly in nature, I enjoy catching up with friends, going out and finding new brunch spots on the weekend. I enjoy staying fit & active, as well as eating well, which includes cooking interesting foods, whilst I also don’t mind nights in watching movies or tv shows.
Danny: Danny is a 26-year-old Engineer working in Sydney after a stint in the UK. He enjoys both travelling and camping, and having a drink or two on the weekend. He likes to keep somewhat fit and active, whilst he particularly enjoys his sports. His greatest two talents would have to be Sunday morning pancakes and manning the barbecue.
We're both fairly tidy individuals by nature, although in saying that, neither of us have OCD. Interaction will form the basis of our household, as we're keen to ensure a fairly social vibe is maintained; whilst we all enjoy our own downtime and respect others as well. This is the kind of household that will host the odd barbecue from time to time, as well as the occasional Sunday meal.
The ideal housemate we're looking for is an easy-going person who enjoys a good time, the occasional drink after work or on the weekends and someone to share both a laugh and a meal with. If you’re this person/couple, please send us a message and introduce yourself.
Tara & Danny