|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
The room is in a lovely two bedroom apartment in Bondi Junction and very close to the Westfield, it's also about a 20 minute walk to the beach. Very short walk to bus and train stations as well as supermarkets and other shops.
The room features:
- Room for a double bed
- Large built-in wardrobe
- Full length mirror
- Large sliding door/window to balcony (balcony is shared with the lounge)
- A modern bathroom with bath tub (this is the main bathroom so will mostly be your own but if either of us have people over it will likely be used)
The apartment has:
- A modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Large balconies off living room and both bedrooms
- Large living area with plenty of light
- Outdoor pool and gym
- Great views of the city from the balconies
- Air conditioning integrated into all rooms
We are going to split expenses evenly covering power, gas, internet, and foxtel.
My boyfriend and I are two friendly kiwis, 24 and 25, and have recently moved to Sydney from Auckland. We are both employed full time and are quiet and tidy. We are looking for someone who is similar who are also happy to hang out. We are social but by no means party animals. Must be clean and tidy.
We are both really keen to get out and see Sydney and what it has to offer. We like movies, going to shows, sports and exercise. Looking for like minded people who want to get along!