|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are two guys looking for a Roomie. One of our best mates is leaving the country, so we thought why not share this primo location with someone cool.
We have had no issue with the Unit, the Neighbours or the Landlord.
The Room Details
The Unit is on the second floor of a secured complex on Concord Road, off the street, with minimum sound disturbance. There is a window with ample light and a semi-large wardrobe. You will get keys. There is also an undercover car spot (costs extra). Also, no pet’s allowed- strata’s fault. Fish are cool though.
Three bedroom, kitchen, laundry, two bathroom and ample living space. It is fully furnished, and you probably don’t need to bring anything, except to fill your room, unless you are minimalist and sleep on the floor. In which case, that’s cool too.
It is located 5 mins walk from North Strathfield Station, 15 mins to Strathfield Station and the Bus stops directly outside the Apartment (Route 458,459).
• Unlimited Wi-Fi
• Water and Strata covered by Rental
• Energy, Gas, High Speed WIFI etc excuded in rental but payable
• Woolies is a 3 min walk (if that),
• Numerous Restaurants, Cafés, Bars, Bottle shops, Pubs, general dining, in a 5-15min walking radius
• Gym’s in 5-15min radius
• Petrol stations and Road Services, next door
• Medical services within 5min walk
We are awesome!